We are very sorry for any inconvenience experienced on your trip with one of our partner carriers.

To submit feedback or a complaint to the carrier, or to file a refund claim, please contact the carrier directly.

Please remember that Wanderu is an online search site, and all reservations are done directly with the bus/train company you choose to travel with. Wanderu has no authority on refunds.

If you need help contacting the carrier who serviced your trip, or would like more information, please email us at [email protected] or chat with us (the chat bubble on the right-hand side of the screen). We will do what we can to help!

We apologize again that your travel experience was not everything you hoped it would be.

Did this answer your question?